Emma is available to deliver mediations in Cheltenham Bristol and Somerset.
Her areas of expertise are:
- Workplace Mediation
- Neighbourhood disputes
- Education disputes
- Commercial Disputes in Small Businesses
- Trustee and Board Disputes
- Civil mediation for Small Claims matters
- Accredited Workplace Mediator – CEDR; CMC registered
- Accredited Civil Mediator – Regents University CMC registered
- Accredited Community Mediator – OCN
- BA ( Hons) English Literature
- MA Psychology of Education
- Level 3 Certificate Counselling Studies
- Associate member CIPD
- Member of Civil Mediation Council
Emma works as a full time mediator. She has a strong background in Education and in commercial enterprise. She founded her own Disability Assessment business, Contact Associates, which she sold to Capita in 2012. She has also taught in an Independent school and set up and run services in the University and the FE Sectors.
Emma has direct experience of the sometimes-challenging decisions that can lead to conflict and disputes within the workplace. Through a blended mediation approach, she achieves the perfect balance of pragmatism and empathy to keep even the most challenging of cases on track.
"Emma understands people and has a smart outlook on problem solving, she can often see a situation from a very different perspective. I worked with her in the Higher Education sector during a time of turbulent change. She calmly came through with new ideas and fresh thinking. She is experienced and professional in looking for and finding positive outcomes when situations look tricky and even impossible “.
Nasser Siabi OBE, CEO Microlink PC